Purchase an ad in the Westgate Home and Garden Tourbook
On June 8, 2024, the Westgate Neighbors Association will host a home and garden tour featuring unique homes/gardens in the historic Westgate neighborhood. Proceeds from the tour will benefit the Westgate Neighbors’ continuing efforts to strengthen and assist the Westgate community – with a portion of proceeds to fund the Westgate Neighborhood Scholarship.
ALL ads will be printed in FULL COLOR.
The tour book will be printed on gloss paper.
The trim size of the booklet is 5.5″ x 8.5″.
Back Cover: 5.5″ wide x 8.5″ high + 1/8″ bleed.
Inside Front and Back Covers, Full Color: 5.5″ wide x 8.5″ high + 1/8″ bleed
Inside Full Page: 5″ wide x 8″ high (This does not bleed – so use the whole space!)
Inside Half Page: 5″ wide x 3.875″ high
Paying by Check?: Checks should be made payable to Westgate Neighbors Association.
ART FILE SPECIFICATIONS:
Supplied, electronic files should be of press quality or 300dpi at the actual reproduction size.
- Be sure to embed all fonts and placed images, logos, etc. when making your high resolution PDF.
- Ads created in Microsoft Publisher CANNOT be accepted. They must be saved as a .PDF file.
- Ads created in CANVA are accepted. Please save as a .PDF file.
- Please include the appropriate extension on the end of the file name.
- None of the inside ads will bleed off the edge of the page, so be sure that your ad size matches the actual reproduction size noted above.
ALL ART FILES MUST BE SUBMITTED BY THE END OF THE BUSINESS DAY TUESDAY, APRIL 30, 2024.
Submit art via email to Garrett Raymond at GRaymond@WestgateNeighbors.org. Please put “AD SALES” in the title of the email or send by mail to Westgate Neighbors Association, P.O. Box 44194, Columbus, OH 43204
All art submissions must include your name, the business name and a contact phone number. All ad space must be paid in full at the time of printing.
QUESTIONS ABOUT TOURBOOK ADVERTISING?
Contact Garrett Raymond at GRaymond@WestgateNeighbors.org. Put “AD SALES” in the title of the email.
Invoices: A copy of the 2024 tour book, will be sent to you after the tour. If you are
not paying online, please let us know if you need an invoice for payment.
If you would like to download a PDF and mail in your ad reservation, please click below: